The lovely Rachael Johns has nominated me for a Sunshine Award.
But……there are conditions.
Firstly, I have to reveal some previously secret information.
1. What is your favourite Christmas/festive movie?
That’s a hard one…too many movies to choose from. Hmmmm……..I’ll go with “It’s a Wonderful Life” because it’s such a classic.
2. What is your favourite flower?
I don’t have a favourite – I’m happy to receive any flowers 😀
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic beverage?
Lime and Soda
4. What is my favourite passion?
Family time and reading 🙂
5. What is your favourite time of year?
Autumn – it’s still warm but cool at night. I love how the leaves on the trees are gloriously red, burnt orange and brown, simply stunning!
6. What is your favourite time of day?
Anytime I have a couple of minutes to myself 😀
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
8. What is your favourite vacation?
Anywhere I don’t have to clean 😉
Now for the next bit…..**drum-roll**
Nominating people – if you accept the challenge, feel free to put your blog in the comments section of this one
So without further ado, I nominate:
- Jess Dee
- Jennifer St George
- Emmie Dark
- Michelle Somers
- Rachael Thomas
They all bring sunshine to my life on a daily basis! 😀